I thought we where ready last weekend to begin ‘Jed and Dean’ which is going be a joint animation/web comic project between between me and my friend Jed. I started some lip sync tests to find out that Chris’s mouth with the beak on the end would not work. so I had to totally redesign his muzzle so he could actually speak. Chris looks a little different with a more streamlined muzzle and friendlier eyes, now his facial expressions are much more readable. In hindsight I kinda wished I picked a different creature for my character role. I spent around 60 hours on Chris’s 3d model and about the same for Jed
Update: I tried to make a twitter account for Chris the Dragon, and install a cool app where he would answer any questions a tweeter would give him but I couldn’t get it to work.