After a day or so, I need to review my paintings to see if there are any adjustments and fixes needed. My two concept art paintings where a bit over saturated and some parts where still a little rough. Alex needed more color in her cheeks. I also experimented with a rim lighting to attempt to make the forms more readable in the shadows. As for my draco Derric, I found that there wasn’t enough interest in his face so I added more details to try to push the design. I also finished his feet. I have not yet designed a outfit I am pleased with, so he remains in a loincloth for now. I did color adjustments in both paintings. I fidget with color allot because I have not clue yet. I am relatively new in using color and am fighting my way though. I paid for a Color theory course at conceptart.com but haven’t been able to watch it yet. I will take a break from Derric and start working on Asgaunt and Prof. Notch in the future.
6 hours on Alex. 8 hours on Derric. Painted in Photoshop using a wacom tablet. Any input is welcome.