Clipper, 30 minutes, Photoshop with a wacom tablet. I have always seen faces in these things, resembles a frog with a large open mouth.
My 50 still life painting challenge starts today!. I will start with basic objects (spheres, vases, liquor bottles) then work on more complex ones (rocks, sculptures, animal toys, dragon toys) as I approach the end.
Rules of my still life project:
1. I will start from scratch on a black canvas, no preliminary sketches or yesterday’s paintings
2. No less then 30 minutes. When the time is up I have a optional five minute ‘cool down’ time to clean the painting.
3. Only one object per painting.
4. I must have two lighting sources, A main local light from above, and a bounce light from below.
5. FIND COOL ANGLES AND COMPOSITIONS.
6.All paintings must be in color.
7. It must have a simple background with cast shadow
Why the rules. So I can stay focus on observation and not jump around.
I will also do comp studies as well, but not with this one. I’m lazy.
I also have my 3d dragon model project, but I will post my plans for that one at a later time