The texture is basically finished. I made some stupid decisions when I was making the uv seems. I was unhappy with the seems I made so I just let the Paint wizard redo the seems automatically. BIG MISTAKE. However, I was able to hide my mistake with a little creative painting. Live and learn, I won’t make that mistake with the next model.
Also I started creating the character’s rig. C4D has a nice Character tool that makes the basic bones for you, and then you adjust them. The wight maps didn’t far too will, but I have bee doing a decent job at fixing them so far.
I’m loosing sleep over this model. I been staying up to 3:00 in the morning for days. I haven’t even had time to draw. I wish I could of done this bloody thing in Maya and Mudbox. C4d is an awesome program but it doesn’t like my tablet and crashes if I attempt to use it. I have a different assignment due so I have to take a break from it.