art, artwokr, artwork, concept art, game art, monsters

Impaler Monster (WIP) -Model and starting to texture

progress 2

This model is taking very long. I’ve never used Cinema 4D to make a creature this complicated. UVs are always a nightmare, I don’t quite do them accurately. But, I have to get this done so I’m pressing forward with what I’ve got.

I just started painting it. Since c4d is not compatible with my tablet, I have to use the freaking mouse. I was experimenting with spots. I was hoping to make the creature look poisonous. I might just go back to the leathery skin like in my concept art.

Also here is the base in all it’s untextured glory.

progress2

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s