3d art, 3d characters, 3d modeling, cinema 4d, game art, monsters

Impaler Monster (WIP) – (Mostly) Finished Texture and Started Rigg

3d monster game

The texture is basically finished. I made some stupid decisions when I was making the uv seems. I was unhappy with the seems I made so I just let the Paint wizard redo the seems automatically. BIG MISTAKE. However, I was able to hide my mistake with a little creative painting. Live and learn, I won’t make that mistake with the next model.

Also I started creating the character’s rig. C4D has a nice Character tool that makes the basic bones for you, and then you adjust them. The wight maps didn’t far too will, but I have bee doing a decent job at fixing them so far.

progress-4

I’m loosing sleep over this model. I been staying up to 3:00 in the morning for days. I haven’t even had time to draw. I wish I could of done this bloody thing in Maya and Mudbox. C4d is an awesome program but it doesn’t like my tablet and crashes if I attempt to use it. I have a different assignment due so I have to take a break from it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s