The monster is getting there, I just need to clean up some texture spots. I made the creature modular so parts can be added and removed with ease. I did this so if I wanted to expand the game afterwards, I can make monster variations. A similar idea for the building will be used. I spent about ten hours to twelve on the model.
It’s ready to be animated. I did some tests and was successful in getting my animated monster into the game engine:
I know that doesn’t sound impressive, but took me a couple hours due to an issue with the engine reading the files from my modeling software. However the same model file popped into Unity with ease. Go figure.
Here are some more screenshots: